[Hpn] Anti-Psychiatry: Dr. Thomas SZASZ honored by Citizens Commission on Human Rights FWD Human Rights FWD

Graeme Bacque gbacque@idirect.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:54:54 -0400

At 01:42 PM 5/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>FWD  http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/000424/ca_cchr_ho_1.html
>      Monday April 24, 2000 4:31 pm Eastern Time
>
>      PRESS RELEASE
>      Citizens Commission on Human Rights
>
>      CCHR HONORS ITS CO-FOUNDER, HUMANITARIAN DR. THOMAS SZASZ

I don't have a problem with Szasz as an individual, but the CCHR has their
own agenda and I'm not terribly comfortable with it.

If people want to know  about an organization that really supports (and is
actually run by) psychiatric survivors, they should check out  Support
Coalition International's website at www.MindFreedom.org.

Graeme

<http://webhome.idirect.com/~gbacque/gbacque.html>
ICQ #45617216
"A man needs a little madness, or else
he never dares cut the rope and be free"
--Nikos Kazantzakis, from 'Zorba the Greek'