[Hpn] introduction

Simon Newall spitts@freenetname.co.uk
Tue, 16 May 2000 11:52:36 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BFBF2D.3A72D160

Hello there my name is Simon and I am currently learning how to use a PC =
at Mill house my formal lodgings,  I Am 27 years of age and  am =
intrested in Live in general and how other people live I am also in a =
Celtic reinactment group where i go away on weekends through the year to =
discover the iron age celts and how they lived all them years ago we =
have training days and kit days where we prepare are swords and spears =
and discuss anything we feel we want to  i.e lifts away food we may need =
camping equipment that is appropriate.  Other than that i am know living =
in a hostel called foster rd which is another hostel from mill house and =
in turn is part of st petrocs.
So if your bored and your just like me and never know what to say drop =
us a line at Simon.newell@spitts.co.uk=20

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BFBF2D.3A72D160

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello there my name is Simon and&nbsp;I =
am=20
currently learning how to use a PC at Mill house my formal=20
lodgings,&nbsp;&nbsp;I Am 27 years of age and&nbsp; am intrested in Live =
in=20
general and how other people live I am also<FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> =
in a Celtic=20
reinactment group where i go away on weekends through the year to =
discover the=20
iron age celts and how they lived all them years ago we have training =
days and=20
kit days where we prepare are swords and spears and discuss anything we =
feel we=20
want to&nbsp; i.e lifts away food we may need camping equipment that is=20
appropriate</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>.&nbsp; Other than that i =
am know=20
living in a hostel called foster rd which is another hostel from mill =
house and=20
in turn is part of st petrocs.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So if your bored and your just like me =
and never=20
know what to say drop us a line at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Simon.newell@spitts.co.uk">Simon.newell@spitts.co.uk</A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BFBF2D.3A72D160--