[Hpn] Re: [nhhomeless] Coalition on the Homeless

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:54:25 -0400

Terri,and Homeless brothers and sisters;
Thank you I thought I was insane or warped or the only one whom believed
that Social services and Big Government were not the homeless,or homeless
advocates protectors,they basically protect their own checks and jobs and
come back next month and show me where you have applied for jobs..
This system needs a over haul and badly it is reeks of GOOD Ol' boy
politiking so bad that if we can find a untainted politician whom will work
for and with their constituents...you can bet they are run over by the herd
before they ever vocalize their beliefs more than once.
We need a humantarian as presidential candidate not some turkey who claims
to be...Or tells stories about his aunt whomever and forgets his lines ...
Come on America this is our world our lives and our families that are
suffering because of these ploiticians whose only agenda is not even clearly
defined except when they foul up and say things to injure their parties
beliefs...Whoops!
I really would like to see a presidential advisory coalition committee that
was composed of ex homeless and disabled persons to end the hate and
discrimination thats been rapant for and openly shown since 1980s ..towards
our poor population..Any body got some views on how to do this?
A Brother
Bill