[Hpn] Re: [nhhomeless] Coalition on the Homeless

Scofield tscofiel@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:17:19 -0400 (EDT)

BillBro
Yes, my brother, the only real experts are the ones experiencing
himelessness. I was home less twice bu it's a lot meaner and more
difficult for todays homeless folks.
I really don't care if we put the entire poverty industry out of work...
let them go get jobs in the private sector and see how long they last. I
am sick of the status quo, and the older (and crankier) I get, the less
willing I am to hear "answers" from anybody who's never been homeless. I
agree with you completely and we need to work on handing the reins over to
affected folks, as their solutions are the only credible ones.
Terri Scofield