[Hpn] Introduction (PENPALS)

Gavin Tranter spitts@freenetname.co.uk
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:31:41 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BFBB55.9F74A7E0

Hello My name is called Gavin Tranter and I want to say hello to =
everybody out there in the U.S.A. I am age 24 years old and I have got =
ginger hair and brown eyes, and I am single.  I have been homeless for =
about 5 months and 8 days now. I just want to make some new Friends over =
onto the Internet. In the hostel where I am now I am doing a newsletter =
for the homeless people in Portsmouth and around the areas where I live. =
My hobbies are Football, Reading, Watching football on the television =
and going to my local church. I would like to make new friends because I =
have not got any.  If you want to E-Mail if you want at =
Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk=20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BFBB55.9F74A7E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello My name is called Gavin Tranter =
and I want to=20
say hello to everybody out there in the U.S.A. I am age 24 years old and =
I have=20
got ginger hair and brown eyes, and I am&nbsp;single.  I have been =
homeless for=20
about 5 months and 8 days now. I just want to make some new Friends over =
onto=20
the Internet. In the hostel where I am now I am doing a newsletter for =
the=20
homeless people in Portsmouth and around the areas where I live. My =
hobbies are=20
Football, Reading, Watching football on the television&nbsp;and going to =
my=20
local church. I would like to make&nbsp;new friends because I have not =
got=20
any.&nbsp; If you want to&nbsp;E-Mail if you want at =
Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BFBB55.9F74A7E0--