[Hpn] You have to check this out!

s248_1132@hotmail.com s248_1132@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 05:38:45 -0700

I found this on Zing and I thought you'd be
interested. this is what really happened when
they grabbed Elian Gonzalez.
Bonnie

Click on the link below to see ZingWorld Photo News.

http://www.zing.com/magazine/05.03.2000/news_reviews/photo_news/

If the above text isn't clickable, just cut and paste it into the address
bar of your browser (see the instructions at the bottom of this message).

Stay in touch. Save time.  Protect your memories.
Visit http://www.zing.com.

Free online photo albums and greeting cards.

This message was sent to you by s248_1132@hotmail.com.

Need Some Help? Please See Below:

If your E-mail program does not recognize the above Web  address as an active
link, you can copy and paste the Web address into your Web browser.

Here's how (very easy):
1. Use your mouse to highlight the ENTIRE Web address above
2. Select the EDIT menu and choose COPY
3. Go to your Web browser and CLICK inside the window where
you normally type a Web address to visit
4. Select the EDIT menu and choose PASTE
5. Now hit ENTER on your keyboard to take you to the Web address

If you would like further assistance please email us at support@zing.com