[Hpn] Pen Pals

Gavin Tranter spitts@freenetname.co.uk
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:00:21 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFBA6E.EF711E00

I am just writing this E-Mail to see if anyone out there was to become =
Pen Pals. My name is Gavin and I am 24 years old and I am single.  I =
have got ginger hair, brown eyes and I am very good looking for my age. =
I live in a hostel in Portsmouth in England. My fav things are football =
(soccer) reading, watching football, watching television, like friends, =
EastEnders and match of the day football show.  People think that I am a =
football fan and I am. In the evering I go to the Salvation army. =
Sometimes I go to our local computer club to do my course work and to =
play games.  You can E-Mail me at Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk if you want =
to become my pen pal.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFBA6E.EF711E00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am just writing this E-Mail to see if =
anyone out=20
there was to become Pen Pals. My name is Gavin and I am 24 years old and =
I am=20
single.&nbsp; I have got ginger hair, brown eyes and I am very good =
looking for=20
my age. I live in a hostel in Portsmouth in England. My fav things are =
football=20
(soccer) reading, watching football, watching television, like friends,=20
EastEnders and match of the day football show.&nbsp; People think that I =
am a=20
football fan and I am. In the evering I go to the Salvation army. =
Sometimes I go=20
to our local computer club to do my course work and to play games.&nbsp; =
You can=20
E-Mail me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk">Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk</A>=
 if you=20
want to become my pen pal.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BFBA6E.EF711E00--