[Hpn] bush's texas

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 14:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

I thought we ranked 52 in social service spending, and
#1 in federal laundering the fed's. I guess you can
correctly say that Texas is #1 in corruption. Things
appear to be bigger in Texas including its glut for
greed. We remain the only state in the union that can
lawfully succeed from the union without congressional
approval. Though voting day for council was on 7th of
may and the poor were nursing there hangovers the
homeless voiced there opinions with offering the
homeless canadates and that that represented humanity
12% of the gross vote over the business interest. We
had 2 homeless persons running for mayor.