[Hpn] soccer

Gavin Tranter spitts@freenetname.co.uk
Mon, 8 May 2000 14:27:00 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFB8F9.78EC9000

My Name is called Gavin and I am living in a hostel in Portsmouth in =
England, United Kingdom.  I just want to know if anyone out there is =
interest in soccer or in England we say Football. I am a Manchester =
United fan and I have being supported Manchester United for 14 years and =
I think that is good. For the last 2 years I have being to every home =
and away game and at the F.A cup and the European cup in Barcelona in =
may last year. And last year I became homeless and I found myself living =
on the streets.  I have live in Edinburgh, Sheffield, Bristol and =
Portsmouth. If there is anyone out there they could E-Mail me at =
Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk If there is anyone out there who want to =
become my PenPal you can E-Mail me at Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk=20

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFB8F9.78EC9000

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My Name is called Gavin and I am living =
in a hostel=20
in Portsmouth in England, United Kingdom.&nbsp; I&nbsp;just want to know =
if=20
anyone&nbsp;out there is interest in&nbsp;soccer or in England we say =
Football.=20
I am a Manchester United fan and I have being supported Manchester =
United for 14=20
years and I think that is good. For the last 2 years I have being to =
every home=20
and away game&nbsp;and at the F.A cup and the&nbsp;European cup in =
Barcelona in=20
may last year. And&nbsp;last year&nbsp;I became homeless and&nbsp;I =
found myself=20
living on the streets.&nbsp; I have live in Edinburgh, Sheffield, =
Bristol and=20
Portsmouth. If there is anyone out there they could E-Mail me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk">Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk</A>=
&nbsp;If=20
there is anyone out there who want to become my PenPal you can E-Mail me =
at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk">Gavin.Tranter@spitts.co.uk</A>=
=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>