[Hpn] (fwd) OCAP CANTEEN FUND

Graeme Bacque gbacque@idirect.com
Wed, 03 May 2000 17:22:40 -0400

------------forwarded message------------
ONTARIO COALITION AGAINST POVERTY
249 SHERBOURNE ST. TORONTO, ONTARIO MBA 2R9
PHONE (416) 925-6939 FAX (416) 925-968t

May 3, 2000

OCAP CANTEEN FUND

Sisters and Brothers,

      A few weeks ago, a number of you kindly responded to our appeal for
our Canteen Fund. This is something we have set up for men and women locked
up in Harris's jails who, thanks to his cutbacks, no longer receive any
allowance for items like cigarettes, shampoo, newspapers, etc. Our fund is
used to provide these things to people who call in asking for our help.

      Over the last few weeks the roughly $400.00 you sent us has been used
up and, consequently, we are again appealing for you to send in any small
donation you can, payable to the 'OCAP Canteen Fund'.

Thanks for your help.

OCAP