[Hpn] Grant Opportunity Update for Nonprofit and Faith Based Organizations

I CAN! icanamerica@email.msn.com
Thu, 04 May 2000 01:55:49 -0500

Update of Grant Opportunities from Federal Sources - Week of May 5, 2000
Six (6) pages of Grant Opportunities for Nonprofits From May to September 2000

         http://icanamerica.intranets.com/register_member.asp

If you have not joined yet, click here and sign on for free membership
and online access to technical and funding resources.

An intranet site is like a private website -- only people who join can
see and use what's there. We use the site to share files, data and
links, coordinate events, and keep everyone up-to-date on important
funding announcements.

You don't need anything special to connect to the site; just a web browser and
an Internet connection.

Here's how to join...

     1. Go to http://icanamerica.intranets.com/register_member.asp

     2. Fill out the information about you on the new member form and use the
         Registration Code:   8006785774

     3. That's it!

Just make sure that when you enter the Registration Code, you type
it just like it's shown.
-------------------------

PS:    If you have any trouble logging on, just send an email note to
icanamerica@usa.net with your:

Name:
Organization name:
City:
State
ZIP Code:
Telephone:

and we will set you up and send you a note with a temporary password (you can
change it later.)

If you would rather call 1-800-678-5774 you may have to leave a message as our
telephone volume is very, very busy this time of year, but we will get back to
you.

H. C. Covington, Executive Director
I CAN! America,  LLC
Resource Consultants