[Hpn] Re: Introduction - Brian Sheath & SPITTS folks, welcome!

Tom Boland wgcp@earthlink.net
Tue, 02 May 2000 13:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

Brain, welcome to all of you and thanks for introducing yourselves and
passing the word about Homeless People's Network list.

I'd love to know details about your IT training unit and what's up with
homeless people on your side of the pond.  Do you have a web site?

UK Write On!  Seeking peaceful means to homeless peoples' aims. -- Boston Tom

PS: Both Boston's Spare Change street paper and Seattle's Real Change are
linked to computer centers with Interent access.  Who else on HPN is
affiliated with a "community technoloogy center"?

Brian Sheath <brian.sheath@stpetroc.org.uk> wrote:
>Hello, My Name is Brian and I run an IT training unit for homeless men
>and women here in the UK.  I am encouraging our clients to subscribe to
>this newsgroup and any messages you see from a SPITTS address will be
>from one of our clients.  I hope that you will make them welcome and
>that you will be able to share stories and experiences from across the
>Atlantic.  Many thanks.

7,500+ articles by or via homeless & ex-homeless people