[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Northfield officers on leave during probe]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 01 May 2000 17:51:44 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Northfield officers on leave during probe
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 17:51:06 -0400
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: Bill Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>

say bill
   what are these guys being investigated for? the story doesn't say and and
you don't fill in the blanks. i gotta say that criminals come in all
kinds of
costumes. why i've known a few disabled crooks in my day, not to mention the
homeless that prey on others in the same position making shelters scarey
places.