[Hpn] May 1, LAW DAY IN N.H.

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 01 May 2000 16:00:04 -0400

IS JUSTICE BLIND DEAF AND MUTE?

May 1, 2000 ***LAW DAY*** in NH

I almost believe in the tooth fairy,Easter bunny,and Santa Claus again!
The only problems I foresee here is the ones similar to the ones in LAPD the
prosecuters and the Attorney Generals Office all owe each other favors also
the chief of police Hilliard worked for the Merrimack County Sheriffs
department before coming to work as police chief in 1995,and
so don,t even be surprised if no one gets prosecuted,in fact more than
likely it will all be dropped and hushed up!
 sorry but this is the same police department that arrests parents for
exercising there parental rights of visitation..
Sorry I have little faith in this legal process as the real criminals do
wear badges at times don,t they!
A Brother In Strife And In Peace"
 Bill

    Lakes Region News
   Monday, May 1, 2000

    Northfield officers on leave during probe

                   Sheriff, county attorney handling investigation

                   By GORDON D. KING

                   Staff Writer

NORTHFIELD - Two veteran Northfield police officers have
been placed on administrative leave pending the conclusion of an
investigation by the Merrimack County Attorney's office and the Merrimack
County Sheriff's Department.

 Authorities said the two agencies are investigating
Patrolman Adam Roy and Lt. Joseph Corso.

Roy has been with the department for about 18 months. He
was with the Tilton Police Department prior to that. Corso has been with the
department for 12 years.

Authorities said the investigation will probably result in
criminal charges being brought against one of the officers.

 Police Chief Scott Hilliard said immediately upon learning
of the allegations that he contacted the County Attorney's office and the
Sheriff's Department and requested an investigation.

"I have the utmost confidence that they will conduct an
unbiased and complete investigation," the chief said.

 The two officers are on administrative leave with pay, the
chief said.

        2000 Geo. J. Foster Co.