[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Advocacy and activisim!]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:55:13 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Advocacy and activisim!
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:53:23 -0400
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: Bill Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>

bill.
   i can't help but feel there's more to this. we got a slumlord who keeps
his tennants in substandard conditions,tennants who throw trash around n
don't pick it up, late loud stoned drunken parties spillin into the neighbor
hood, a few good single mothers and politicians with thier hands out for the
capitalists loot. now i think i've heard there are laws on how long it takes
to evict people and procedures that protect folks from precipitous legal
eviction so this story can go on for months. true ?
   is it right to accept substanrd housing as acceptable.?
   has the landlord hired people to fix these condemnable buildings ?
   and who's makin the money on this deal.?
   doesn't this sound like the american way.?