[Hpn] Advocacy and activisim!

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:31:03 -0400

GROUP ET AL!!
FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!!
I apologize for giving out the wrong e-mail address of the New Covenant
Fellowship Church it is NewCovenantFel@aol.com  the telephone number is
1-603-934-1924
We may have to squat some of these people in their homes,or pitch tents,
their are 5 children that are getting special education funding so can you
figure why they want to get these families out of the city?This is a
terrible way to treat your citizens!As I mentioned before  Franklins motto
is "A City On The Move" ironic or what?
I am not exactly sure whats going to happen but in 9 more days they are
going to evict people and perhaps we should support these persons that are
going to be homeless or we could be next!
Think about it!
 Brother
Bill