[Hpn] My story

Patrick Cadwallader spitts@freenetname.co.uk
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:37:49 +0100

to Tania

I read your story and found it very disturbing. the first thing is to talk
to your mother about how you feel it may upset her but after all this person
is your dad and if you love him then you should visit him. then visit your
dad and let him know that you love him. Try and talk to your mother about
him afterwards if he has changed and has shown it to you try and convinve
your mother that he has changed then maybe she will see him.

I wish you luck and if you need any more advice please do not hesitate in
contacting him