[Hpn] Fwd: Drums and banners go to Queen's Park

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

general
Hi gang,
  Last Thursday, June 15/2000, OCAP marched on our Provincial Government
buildings. I'm sending two reports about that day. This one is about what
happened to the six drums that went on the march, (one being mine). I will
send the second report in the next e-mail. BTW, my drum is one of the ones
that survived. However, I had to give up on eof my sticks for a splint after
the cops broke a protestor's arm.
Bonnie