[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Fw: The Weekly Standard Magazine]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:08:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Fw: The Weekly Standard Magazine
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:07:11 -0400
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: Bill Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>

pointlessness ? 56 k is tough on an old computers memory ? the people in the
story sound like our relatives ? us ? bush or gore ? 1500 a month n 4
cars n 5
kids n what kind of agency allows these folks to adopt kids ? paranoia ?
paraphrase rather than send the whole thing ? why did i get it a second and
third time ?