[Hpn] Sample (Was: [Hpn] Please S T O P ** W-H-I-N-I-N-G ** !!!!!)

George J.P. Perry geoperry@iww.org
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 12:05:55 -0700 (PDT)

I've "virtually" composed an essay/cartoon that both tastefully and
amusingly narrates/illustrates the "tech"tonic collision of posts from
activists with high-bandwidth/high-capacity servers stressing more
modestly endowed hosts' limited resources.

Since it's (virtually) larger than an hundred K, I'm posting this brief
synopsis/description/caption of the much larger article/graphic that you
might have been able to download from:

<ftp://fileland.bogus.net/null.jpg>.

- George Perry:  "Juggler Vain's House of Dung", Frisco Liberation Radio