[Hpn] Please S T O P ** W-H-I-N-I-N-G ** !!!!!

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:00:39 -0700

TAKE A LITTLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELVES AND CONFIGURE YOUR
ANTIQUATED GARBAGE TO ALLOW FOR THE FACT THAT TECHNOLOGY IS RUNNING
AWAY FROM YOU!

DO YOU FOLKS ALSO INSIST THAT OTHERS ACCOMODATE YOUR ROTARY TELEPHONES?

BETTER STILL, WHY DON'T YOU JUST NOT POST ANYTHING UNTIL YOU CAN
REFRAIN FROM LECTURING OTHER PEOPLE?

HAVE A NICE LIFE!

chance martin

468 Turk St.