[Hpn] Fwd: Community Radio Help

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:55:18 -0700

I checked these folks out. sounds like this might be another good way
for us to be heard. they also have links to other micropower radio
resources. AND they are also supporters of the upcoming direct action
for media democracy at the National Association of Broadcasters
Convention Sept. 20-23 here in San Francisco. hope to see you all
there.

peace,

chance

468 Turk St.