[Hpn] August 14-17 Days of Action

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:03:14 -0700

August 14-17 Days of Action
A framework of broad themes for each of the days for protest at the
DNC, embodying the range of issues people will be protesting.

Monday 14th Aug Human needs not corporate greed - march for our lives

Tuesday 15th Aug An Injury to One is an Injury to All: Racial and
Economic Justice, Women's, Les/Gay/Bi/Trans and Disability Rights.

Wednesday 16th Aug Stop Police Brutality, the Prison Industrial Complex,
the Death Penalty and the Criminalization of Our Communities, Free
Political Prisoners: From Youth to Seniors We Demand a Future

Thursday17th Aug Global Economic and Environmental Justice and International
Solidarity; Stop Militarization; Immigrant, Indigenous and Workers'
Rights
468 Turk St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
vox: (415) 346.3740