[Hpn] Fwd: John Clarke may be released July 22, 6:00 pm

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

General
Hi all,
  Here is what happened at John Clarke's bail hearing last Saturday. Can you
say police overkill? I couldn't make the bail hearing this morning, I found
out too late. Stay tuned for further updates.
Bonnie