[Hpn] back in harness

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:58:59 -0700

just a little note to tell y'all that Anthony and I had a great time
at NASNA 2000!

my kalifornia driver's license (which expired two years ago) got me
back into the states as easily as it got me into canada. go figure.

the only problem Anthony and I had on our return was wandering around
SFO for an hour and a half looking for someplace to change our money
back into US currency so we'd have enough for the shuttle ride home.
of course, I had to stop at the office to check the email before
returning to my apt.

274 messages - eek!

So, I gotta wind down. I'm gonna try to find some of the press we
generated to post to the list, then I'll go to bed, I PROMISE.

peace,

chance
468 Turk St.
San Francisco, CA 94102