[Hpn] No Peace 4 the USA

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:09:12 -0400

mahatma gandhi said the same thing but meant the opposite. a start, one small
step, in the direction of lowering the military/industrial complex hold on
our thinking is welcome.let us continue to step in that direction. unilateral
disarmorment is spiritually and humanely called for. you seem to buy the lie
of the death salesmen. give peace a chance begins with an individual choice
for peace.