[Hpn] What country is this?

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:19:31 -0400

Well I don,t want to be a doom and gloomer,but in truth the more that is
taken away the more we lose!
We have lived with the threat of war all our lives,we are told that we are
the greatest nation on earth in strength and war toys,no one would dare to
threaten war with us!
Please learn history lessons well..Viet Nam was a military
disaster,[blunder] we lost we come home and got spit on,beat onand called
baby killers, told that agent orange was not harmfull and that it could not
have caused  vets to get cancer or other maladies..no our government never
misinforms us!!
All the war toys in the world do not mean a thing because eventually its
going to be man to man and brother we are already conquered....China has
stated when she only had 1 billion people we could lose 500 million people
and still have 500 million more left to fight!
So my brother you had better learn to speak chinese as I am lol or else you
are going to learn very fast ...Just kidding yes we are a strong nation but
we can not even take care of our poor and homeless it has to be an act of
congress and a presidential proposal to get things rolling,and yet the poor
have substandard housing,firetraps in which to live in,or else they they are
forced to live in the streets..
Yes folks give us your tired your poor and we will let them die in abject
poverty!!
We have come along ways from Ellis Island folks huh?
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
A Brother In The Homeless Struggle
Bill
William Charles Tinker