[Hpn] What country is this?

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:50:27 -0400

and thank the smart folks of america who realize that military power is
an illusion. come on bill, we could cut another half of our forces and
still out gun the rest of the world combined.
if we took that money and gave it to the do-gooders of the world
starvation would dissappear.
we could house all homeless for half the savings and forestall wars
based on lack of food . ronny raygun lied to us about the threats. thank
bill and the boys for bringing a sense of proportion to our needs.