[Hpn] Hi I am networking with other professionals who work on runaway/homeless teen i runaway/homeless teen i

EvanEman1@aol.com EvanEman1@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

I am networking with other professionals who work on runaway/homeless teen
issues.

You may have heard of my book, Runaway Me, detailing my own experiences on
the streets as a homeless teen--and offering prevention advice.  I've also
worked for a year as the coordinator of the Street Outreach Program for the
runaway/homeless teen programs at CommonGround Sanctuary, Inc., in Michigan.

I just wanted to let you know I have a website: http://www.runawayme.com/ and
email evan@runawayme.com that you might review and share or link to.  Part of
my book is online.  I published Runaway Me myself, and managed to get around
7,000 copies into circulation before going broke and disappearing from the
book marketing system.

Still, I own about 600 copies and it would be nice to find ways to get them
in the hands of professionals who could benefit from them.  Other social
workers, teens, and families tell me it is a good book..  I'm also interested
in finding a publisher for an improved second edition.

You are on a list of runaway & homeless teen solutions leaders--so I hope
this email wasn't inappropriate.

Thanks for your time!

Evan Cutler
author, Runaway Me: A Survivor's Story