[Hpn] TIME OUT FOR TODAY

wtinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:18:59 -0400

FORWARDED FOR YOUR READING!!
A Brother
Bill
William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street
Northfield,New Hampshire 03276
NHHomeless@egroups.com
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nhhomeless
 TODAY IS HERE.  I WILL BEGIN WITH A SMILE AND
 RESOLVE TO BE AGGREBLE.  I WILL NOT CRITICIZE.  I
 REFUSE TO WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME.
 TODAY HAS NO ASPECT IN WHICH I KNOW I AM EQUAL
WITH ALL OTHERS TIME.  ALL OF US DRAW THE SAME SALARY
SECONDS, MINUTES AND HOURS.
TODAY I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME, BECAUSE THE
MINUTES I WASTED YESTERDAY ARE LOST AS VANISHED
THOUGHT.
TODAY I REFUSE TO SPEND TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT
MIGHT HAPPEN - IT USUALLY DOESN'T.  I AM GOING TO
SPEND TIME MAKING THINGS HAPPEN.
TODAY I AM DETERMINED TO STUDY TO IMPROVE MYSELF,
FOR TOMORROW I MAY BE WANTED, AND I MUST NOT BE FOUND
LACKING.
TODAY I BEGIN BY DOING, AND NOT WASTING MY TIME.
 IN ONE WEEK I WILL BE MILES BEYOND THE PERSON I AM
TODAY.
TODAY I WILL NOT IMAGINE WHAT I WOULD DO IF
THINGS WERE DIFFERENT.  I WILL MAKE SUCCESS WITH WHAT
MATERIAL I HAVE.
TODAY I WILL STOP SAYING, "IF I HAD TIME..."  I
KNOW I NEVER WILL "FIND" TIME FOR ANYTHING.  IF I WANT
TIME, I MUST MAKE IT.
TODAY I WILL ACT TOWARD OTHER PEOPLE AS THOUGH
THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST DAY ON EARTH.  I WILL NOT WAIT
FOR TOMORROW.  TOMORROW NEVER COMES.