[Hpn] Bush Staffer Screw UP

wtinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:25:10 -0400

JUST FOR SOME OF OUT READERS INFORMATION!!
A Brother
Bill
William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street
Northfield,New Hampshire 03276
NHHomeless@egroups.com
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nhhomeless
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Hearn" <thearn@sprintmail.com>
To: "Bill Tinker" <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 7:36 PM
Subject: Bush Staffer ScrewUP

 Hey, Bill,
 I just got the following email from George W. Bush's office. What a
 joke! They think I invited Mr. Bush somewhere. Obviously they have
 screwed up, confusing another email to mine.

 I have emailed the trailing response. I'll bet they wished they hadn'
 invited my response.   (-:

           RE: Child Neglect in Bush's Homebase