[Hpn] Fw: [nhhomeless] Problems with China ??

wtinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 07:59:24 -0400

I hope this is only my paranoia!
Bill
William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street
Northfield,New Hampshire 03276
NHHomeless@egroups.com
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nhhomeless
----- Original Message -----
From: "wtinker" <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>
To: "NHHomeless" <NHHomeless@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 7:44 AM
Subject: [nhhomeless] Problems with China ??

 I may be wrong but I got some rather disturbing news that a long term
friend
could not ICQ me any more from Hong Kong ..Now its my opinion that something
is up between our government and China,s something serious and something we
should be warned about..More muscle flexing?
But you know our government Agent Orange does not cause cancer...
Its time we made these politicians accountable to us not the army navy
airforce ..we the people!!
I may be just paranoid but some forms of paranoia are good and not
harmfull!Best to be forewarned then we can be prepared right?
 A Brother
 Bill
 OK