[Hpn] Tents and Tent City 3

Tent City cowboy_tc3@yahoo.com
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 20:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

   Hi ya all;

    I am Cowboy, I or we have been having our own tent
city here in Seattle, Wa.  We have been doing this
since          Mar 31 00 and still going strong. Our
tent city 3 phaze 11 host 100 homelessness people
plus. We are just having to mush fun doing this. We
are trying for a 6 month encampment. We have had alot
of suport from the area church. Our tent city is being
whatch every day by everyone and is uncil. We have
been suportimg our selfs.
   I was going thru my e_mail I saw your subject
tents,if there is anything we or I can do you can
e_mail me at cowboy_tc3 @ yahoo.com. I look forward
haering from you.

                                         Cowboy
                                        Tent City 3