[Hpn] Pope John Paul & Religious Unity

g4hanson@hotmail.COM g4hanson@hotmail.COM
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 12:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

July 2, 2000

Zetetic Research Institute

ZRI UPLIFT

    Pope John Paul has made it plain that his mission, before he
dies, is to unite the 3 major religions centered in the Middle
East:  Christianity, Judaism and Islam.  One of his dreams is to
meet on top of Mount Sinai with representatives of the 3
religions to sign a declaration of Religious Unity.

    There is an opposition group within the Roman Catholic
Church that is Evangelical or Charismatic, and is opposed to
religious unity under the Pope.

    In a recent gathering of World Religious Leaders at the
United Nations, Pope John Paul railed against Church groups that
teach a personal Messiah or Savior, and who oppose the unity of
world religions.  He called them religious hate groups.  He said
that people from all of the world's religions should "pray
against religious hate groups that
oppose religious unity."

    It is also of interest that since the Waco incident, the
Justice Department has defined
a religious cult as "groups that study the Bible in private
homes, and people who attend church services more that 2 time a
week."

    Are these occurances of any concern to you?  Do they define
you?

    If you want to know the ultimate end of these actions, visit
our web page BEGINNINGS, at:
http://www.zetetic-institute.bigstep.com
    If you no longer wish to receive ZRI UPDATE, just send a
blank e-mail and your name will be removed from our mail list:
g4hanson@hotmail.com

Build your ebusiness with Bigstep.com.  I did!
http://www.bigstep.com