[Hpn] United Nations Religion (designed just for you)

g4hanson@hotmail.COM g4hanson@hotmail.COM
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

June 25,2000

In this week's ZRI UPLIFT I just want to let you know that the
United Nations is putting the finishing touches on its push to
complete world Religious unity.  This religion has been given
the form of a generalized Buddhism, because Buddhism can be
inclusive of a wide variety of religious practices and beliefs.

The world religion, headquartered at UN Headquarters in New
York, includes mainstream Buddhism, mainstream Islam, Native
American religions, New Age Religions, Wicca, Judiasm, American
Council of Churches, World Council of Churches, Orthodox,
Russian, and Roman Catholic Churches, and mainstream
Christianity (among others).

In a Network News interview this past week with a spokesman for
the UN, it was revealed that their motto for religious
unification comes from the Bible, in  MICAH 4:1-2:

"In the last days it shall come to pass that the mountain of the
house  of the Lord shall be established in the top of the
mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills, and people
shall flow unto it.
"And many NATIONS shall come and say, Come and let us go up to
the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob.
And He will teach us his ways and we will walk in his paths.
For the law shall go out of Zion and the word of the Lord from
Jerusalem."

That Bible verse obviously has a different meaning for the
archetects of the United Nations World Religion, than it has for
me.  HOW ABOUT YOU?

More on this next week.

You can read more about the roots of the World Religion
(SPIRITUAL WORLD ORDER) on our web page BEGINNINGS, at:
http://www.zetetic-institute.bigstep.com