[Hpn] Re: (no subject)

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:33:41 -0500

yer absolutely right,
   yet if we take the bait and allow ourselves to focus on the individual,
rather than the system which creates the confrontation we will never be
fighting against our enemy effectively. dylan says it     "but it aint him
to blame. he's only a pawn in their game".know your enemy is the first
rule in warfare. if killed by ones brothers. the cops, bum bangers, or
frigid weather, the problem of homelessness is the killer, the individual
tool of death is wielded by societies neglect. let us fight this force.
scam