[Hpn] (no subject)

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:29:07 -0800 (PST)

With our service providers taking a four day holliday
It is the least that I can do is to open my doors to
as  many homeless as I can tonoght as I expect to feed
over 100 people and provide them with shelter in
Austin the church volunteered to house only 20 however
it will be the only shelter open in Austin tonight as
the temprature drops to the freezing mark with rain.
I will be the leader as only four volunteers are
willing to assist, I am not even a member of this
church yet it will be my Christmas gift to all of
those that enter.  Some will go without covers tonight
as we are falling short on donations because the
service providers didn't carry out there drives.
I wonder is this the plan that George Bush has offered
America?  He keeps refering to his record in Texas as
Governor.  Seasons Greetings To ALL.