[Hpn] (Something you can do) Campbell's Soup donates to poor

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 02:32:24 -0500

well now,
    in what way would you agree.?
i would wish that we were not in a position to let unowned persons do. there are
no "our" people.
  as to others tryin to pimp us, this mind set is not only the server's, but is
as prevalent amongst the servees.predation knows no class.
  as to saying no. it is not a choice for any one, who is unable to do more than
survive. rather it is a political act for those whose life is based on doing the
humane thing for those who can't do for themselves. we know that the function on
providers today has more down side than up. why would an individual choose to
lead the down trodden into the path of a steam roller.. i know .... we do the
best we   can. not the best we know to do.   the best we can.    well, that's
pretty bad cause things are gettin worse.