[Hpn] Not all charities are legitimate

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:15:38 -0500

--------------79AC72D05746BB8A5BDD35C6

is there a ground swell to boycott all "charities and non profits" as enemies
of the people.
  a poor peoples boycott of the server establishment
     until they agree to stop advertising budgets that cost more than the
service. perhaps      zero advertizing budget
     until they stop payin the ceo (the guy who's job it is to raise money from
the capitalist piggies who cause the lack of housing in the first place) more
than the all the servees get.
     until they actually serve a usefull purpose instead of this finger in the
dyke emergency response routine we have today.
      until     you add yours
thanx fer the year    now we got a right wing government to fight.
lets go get em.
are there actually folks on this list who give   money   to charities.?
scam