[Hpn] Campbell's Soup donates to poor

wtinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 07:49:07 -0500

Perhaps we should investivate to see how much Cambells actually does give
for hungry before we condemn them!
I never sold my soul for a can of soup but I can tell you there were times
when I wish i had a place to heat up some!
Bill

From: unclescam
To: wtinker ; Hpn
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2000 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Hpn] (Something you can do) Campbell's Soup donates to poor

in this season of pain...cold hurts.... boycott campbells for using the
houseless as sales campaign fodder instead of taking their millions of
dollars spent on this campaign going to building the housing needed. we
don't need your damn charity.....once a year....we need a house.
scam
wtinker wrote:

  Here is an easy way to make a difference this holiday season. Campbell's
is
  donating a can of soup to the needy for every person that goes to their
  site. Go to the site, very easy to do.It will only take a few minutes of
  your time to fill some empty tummies with warm soup this winter. Please
  forward this message to everyone in your address book too. Thanks.
   http://www.chunky.com/click_cans.cfm