[Hpn] (Something you can do) Campbell's Soup donates to poor

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:54:27 -0500

--------------7ED77B802BBD5A818A591669

in this season of pain...cold hurts.... boycott campbells for using the
houseless as sales campaign fodder instead of taking their millions of dollars
spent on this campaign going to building the housing needed. we don't need
your damn charity.....once a year....we need a house.
scam