[Hpn] Merry Christmas and bad news

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:13:51 +0000

General
Hi gang,
  Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll be off
the computer until Wednesday. Please don't drink and drive. I want you all
back here after Christmas in one piece. Now, for the bad news. The names are
gone off my Homeless Memorial site. I was doing some editing one day and
went to look at it and it was gone. I will try to put them back on the page
in a table. The names were in a fixed frame at the top of the page and
that's what's missing. I'll take care of it after Christmas. See you then.
Bonnie