[Hpn] Outreach Worker Position

BSKINZIE@aol.com BSKINZIE@aol.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:47:45 EST

--part1_9.eb4240d.27729f21_boundary

I am currently developing a job description for the position of Outreach
Worker to the Homeless.

Could anyone who has this position in their agencies be willing to email me a
copy of job description they use for this position, I would greatly
appreciate it.

thanks,

Bill

--part1_9.eb4240d.27729f21_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="FrizQuadrata BT" LANG="0">I am currently developing a job description for the position of Outreach <BR>Worker to the Homeless.
<BR>
<BR>Could anyone who has this position in their agencies be willing to email me a <BR>copy of job description they use for this position, I would greatly <BR>appreciate it.
<BR>
<BR>thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Bill</FONT></HTML>