[Hpn] SF mental health care called shameful

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:55:46 -0500

let me agree for once. i think it's shamefull that people depend on the
government people to maintain their mental health.what the hell do i think
they're going to do if i can't take care of myself. i'm crazy, if i think other
people can really make my life better if i'm crazy. now i happen to be on
record as not being crazy enough to be disabled in three states and the federal
system agrees. so i take care of myself. but then i'm not crazy.