[Hpn] Looking for Work

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:44:43 -0500

--------------40ADAAFCF05D7B033D36F51F

this list actually does a poverty pimp contest regularly. ted hayes of L.A. is
so far the big winner. do check the archives. my brother, a shelter operator
for houseless with children has gotten several leads for interns from my
forwarding him  I Can America's posts. find the archives at the bottom of the
post.
also for fun, check out   http://unclescam.org