[Hpn] Looking for Work

Steven Rose steven-rose@excite.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:13:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi there.  My name is Steven Rose.  I live in Ottawa Ontario, Canada and am
considering relocating.  I am looking for some work in the community and
social services field.  I have 9 years experience working in Vancouvers
Downtown Eastside with a heavily marginalized population; mostly those
suffering from addictions, mental health and abject poverty, plus over 2
years experience managing and providing street outreach services for
Aboriginal men who are homeless or at risk being homeless here in Ottawa.

I'm currently re-writing my resume, but if there is anything out there,
please feel free to write to me and I'll get a resume sent as soon as
possible.  I'm game for a challenge.

Thank you,

Steven Rose

Send a cool gift with your E-Card