[Hpn] A clearer vision!

my bembery mybembery@altavista.com
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:33:50 -0800

See what I mean 'bout the nurishment?  Thanks Catalina, I am better. I was going to a place where I was too angry too be effective in the surroundings that I live.

I am still mad as hell but the difference is that it is not as frantic a rage. I hope it lasts for me and since there is so much work to do maybe I can bury myself in it.

I was trying to cut my organizing teeth while swimming around the non-profits around Beacon Hill in Boston. I was fresh out of homelessness with my 2 kids and did I get my ass spanked! And but good, my ass is still swollen.

Anyway, I did learn alot in the process and I am prepared take all that they tried not to help me learn and share it (except the swollen ass part).

http://www.shopping.altavista.com