[Hpn] Election 2000 LESSONS for USA Progressives? Your campaignanalysis?analysis?

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:49:25 -0500

a generation of potheads are starting to exercise control of their assets. our
middle class 70's are leavin it to the hippies. what are we gonna do with it.
put your money where your mind is. vote locally. grass roots politics shifts from
the church of money to the church of ..........     are we capable of the
tenacity exhibited by the grass roots right wing ? they were smart enough to
realize they could pick a winner and left buchanan to swing. we had nader and
they had no one. reverse of 92 when perot gave em money.
compared to perot where's soros ?  where's our perot ?
   scam