[Hpn] ELECTORAL REVOLUTION IN SAN FRANCISCO! WILLIE BROWN = LAMEDUCK!!!DUCK!!!

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:21:13 -0500

way to go chance. finally backed a winner. now is it safe for street puppets to
come live in the city of hills. is rent control gonna be instituted? are the
greedy gougers gonna be forced to leave the city so we poor can have a place to
live? oh.... the work has just begun.  bravo