[Hpn] Fwd: Christmas by the Waterfront - December 19 @ 11 am

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:59:50 -0500

this disturbs me a bit. why didn't these folks clean their own site. when i
move into a new squat i have to do my own housekeeping. is there some reason
this group couldn't clean and make safe their new home ?
  another is this idea that the government is responsible for another site,
this doesn't sound like a rational idea. in the sixties we started a movement
for earth peoples land. put our money together and bought parcels in vermont
and california and moved to it. chrystal mt. in californis is still available
and at last report had 25 year round livers. self sufficient?
vermont got taken by the feds when bikers turned it into a waystation for
their drug traffic.it was on the border of canada and a good site for it.
where is the idea for a new eutopia for the dispossessed coming from?
begging the government for space is folly.
  again, clean up your own shit. it doesn't mean they won't throw you out,
but you'll live better.
scam